Net Contents: 1.69OZ. (48g) 120 capsules
Suggested use: 2 capsules daily
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
Avoid this product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur
Do not consume after expiration date
Consume immediately after opening
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Calories 0 kcal
Protein <1 g
Other ingredients: Spirulina powder, capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Spirulina, a powerful superfood with 3.6 billion years of history
What is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is a longest surviving, micro blue green freshwater algae that grows and thrives in tropical alkaline water
- Loaded with a full spectrum of nutrients and antioxidants to benefit the body and brain.
- Spirulina is an excellent source of protein with a high concentration of 60-70%
- Described by the World Health Organization and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) as the ‘Food of the Future’
- The UN introduced spirulina as a food to distribute to malnourished communities. NASA successfully used it as a dietary supplement for astronauts on space missions.
- Spirulina thrive in 40 C temperature and PH of 9-11
- Spirulina’s cell membrane is made of pectin, a soluble dietary fiber. This increases spirulina’s digestion rate up to 95% or more.
- Cellular walls of spirulina are made of pectin, a soluble dietary fiber, allowing a 95% digestive absorption rate.
- Spirulina contains 60 different types of essential nutrients including proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals.
18 types of amino acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine and Tyrosine.
15 types of fatty acids: DLA, DHA, Linoleic Acid, Alpha- Lenolenic Acid, Dihomo Gamma, Lenolenic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Metris Acid, Palmatic Acid Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Merits Acid, Palmaitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Behenic Zcid, Lignpceric Acid and Erucic Acid
13 types of minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Sodium, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, Copper, Potassium, Molybdenum, Germanium
12 types of vitamins: Beta-carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Niacin, Vitamin D
5 types of antioxidants: Beta-carotene, Chlorophyll, Carotenoid, Picocianines, SOD
|An antioxidant found only in Spirulina||Antioxidant defense in cells exposed free radicals||A natural pigment in green vegetables and plays a role in protecting oxidation|
*This information is not directly related to the product.
Cultivated in an ultra-pure environment
High quality ingredients
Since 1983, exclusively grown in Kona, Hawaii, in a unique ultra-pure environment.
- Located in Kailua Kona, Hawaii
- An island with clean ocean and forest
- Kailua Kona boasts crystal clear seawaters rich in minerals
Spirulina needs sunlight to thrive and best grown in natural environments. Clean air and high levels of sunlight from Kailua Kona, Hawaii, provides the optimal environment to grow spirulina.
Patented Seawater Freeze-Drying Technology
Produced by the patented seawater freeze drying technology to minimize the loss of antioxidants and improve oxidation.
Odor-free plant-based capsules
- Atomy 100% Pure Spirulina comes in odor-free plant-based capsules for easy intake.
- Take 2 capsules daily with water
There are no reviews yet.